Thursday, February 26, 2009

Waking up Dead

Depressing job or not, lack of money, relationships, whatever is or is not happening with my life, I'm glad to be one of those people that doesn't wake up dead. It's a reality we have to lower our expectations often enough, but we should never give up our hopes and dreams. Happiness can be knowing our limitations and exceeding them or accepting our limitations and being happy despite them, or never limiting ourselves just plowing forward. I don't think it's healthy to always wish for something more and ignore what is right in front of me. I want dessert, but dinner is always good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best chance we have at happiness is to first love and value ourselves.

Anonymous said...

know this.. your art ROCKS.. im in LOVE with this lady with dog.. omg!
sorry to hear the shop is closing.. maybe we can find new places to show.
do you have alot of work available for showing right now?
if i was rich, i would buy it all for myself.. never can get enough of the nudie diva laides!
xxoo
dawn